Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thursday morning walk

I've discovered getting up at 7am allows me to get my walk in before the sun shows up. Going to bed at 1am and attempting to wake up at 7am is a no-go. The alarm was still set at 8am for water aerobics. I slowly rolled out out bed at 8. I'm checking the temps and it's under 70 but the sun is out and it's BFF humidity is already out. I get my 30 minute walk in. Being consistent is my new goal. This made 2 30 minute walks this week. I plan on getting in a long one in on Saturday with NCRC Women's Beginner Running Group since they will be around the corner from the house.

Thursday night from April - September, NCRC hosts a weekly social series runs. For September they are being held at Omega Sports in North Hills. The WBRG was there as well. I figured I would go and be social since running is now on the plate for me right now.

It was great seeing my running family. Everyone wanted to know why I wasn't running or walking. I got my walk in the AM. Some people don't get I can't overdue it as I am still recovering from surgery.

http://ncroadrunners.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment