Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Water aerobics

I love being in the water. My local gym, Rapid Fitness offers aqua fitness AKA water aerobics classes about 4 times a week. Since my schedule is WIDE open being on medical leave, I can make the morning classes. Today makes class #3 for me. Wednesday's class is taught by Bonnie. She is a hoot. Today she had us using swim boards for resistance. I must say I am not a fan. 60 minutes of water aerobics is good for the body. I even left the house an extra 5 minutes early to make sure I got the the gym on time which I did. As I am preparing for class, I take the required pre-shower and I realize I'm wearing my flip-flops and not my water shoes :-) I opt to go shoeless the rest of the time. Note to self: leave water shoes in gym bag.

Being in the pool for a hour and the hot tub for about 10 minutes will wear you out. I'm in the shower and can't lift my leg to save my life. I've been yawning ever since class. I think naptime is calling my name.

weight training, personal training, mixed martial arts, and boxing

No comments:

Post a Comment