Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Getting back into the grove and ready for the mock Tri

I haven't been training with TIFL since RNR. This is my week to get back into the groove. Bonus I need to get ready for the mock Tri on Sunday, yeah 😍😍😍.

Tuesday is training run. I'm so not into running anymore. Blame it on the Bike Ike!! I love the bike. All I want to do is ride the bike or swim I the pool.

I pair up with the 1/1 pace group. Then we make a group decision to do 0:30/0:30 then we make a unanimous decision to just move. That works with me. The goal is to do the the run distance of the Tri which is 2 miles. We go out for 1 mile and turn Around. I don't know what it is my lower back always aches when I am either running or waking. I know it's because the lower back muscle is weak along with a weak core. It's something I have to work on. Did I mention I am work in progress.

According to RunKeeper (side note: I love that app & I need to send them a tweet or email) we did 2.1 miles. I'll take it. Tomorrow is swim training. This will be my first time making the Wednesday swim. Lazy Johanna has always thought 7:30pm was too late to be doing any form of exercises especially when it's prime recliner time. Since I'm off Thursday I'm there. Thursday is bike training, we are at baileywick, which is the race course. I've heard about the 2 hills that I have to look forward to. Woo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment